HEALTHY LIVING HAS A NEW HOME IN ST. JOHNS COUNTY.
The best communities have a way of weaving the elements of everyday life into a fabric that feels comfortable yet complete.
At Shearwater, open spaces and intimate neighborhoods intermingle. Walking trails, neighborhood parks, and preserved natural habitat connect you to the land. And Trout Creek supplies scenic beauty, as well as kayak and canoe access. All of this, in addition to an amazing multifaceted community center with an active social calendar, provides a setting for gathering and recreation with an emphasis on a healthy lifestyle for all ages.
A VITAL COMMUNITY.
What is it that makes a community like Shearwater work? How do we build community pride and longevity? We’ve found some common denominators that make for exceptional, enduring places to live. Our “Vital Communities™” approach is built on five principles:
- HEALTHY LIVING - At Shearwater, you’ll find an abundance of recreational opportunities, including an extensive trail system, parks, an expansive amenity center with resort-style pools, Fitness Lodge and more.
- ENGAGEMENT - Our clubhouse, streetscapes, front porches, gathering spaces, activities, and events all contribute to a vibrant community life.
- DESIGN - Shearwater’s distinctive regional architecture and design aesthetic offer contemporary style and enduring integrity.
- CONNECTIVITY - In addition to the Kayak Club’s free Wi-Fi services, you’ll find a Lifestyle Director who specializes in connecting neighbors and friends through community involvement. Connections also extend to the larger region through collaborative programs and partnerships.
- STEWARDSHIP - Our land development and homebuilding practices adhere to green principles. This approach is carefully passed on to the Homeowners' Association and individual households as a cause worth embracing.
AN IMMERSIVE LIFE.
One part sanctuary. One part playground. One part social hub.
A Vital Community provides its residents with an active and abundant lifestyle. A lifestyle that offers something richly experiential every day. Whether it’s a conversation with neighbors from your front porch, a chance meeting on the trail, kayaking along Trout Creek, or a shared moment at a resident event, the sense of community at Shearwater is a notion that builds meaning over time.